March 18, 2008

Helmet survey

Kyle from Canada wrote in with this request:

As an avid cyclist I am genuinely stoked about your blog, which I stumbled across in the midst of my senior thesis in industrial design. For my senior year I have chosen to focus on examining the perception of cycling and cyclists in North American Urban Centres. For this section of the project I have chosen to focus on a specific stigma associated with cycling -–the dreaded helmet.

If you or any of your readers have time and are interested I would love your insights as to how a cycling helmet could be improved for women, or in-general. I have created a short survey here and would greatly appreciate any responses.

Thanks for your time and insight. If you have any further comments or would like more details about the project please don’t hesitate to contact me on my blog http://bicycleconcepts.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Kyle

No comments: